Halloween time has always been a favorite at Access Property Management, seeing children dressed up in their costumes and having treats. We wanted to take a quick moment to remind everyone of some safety tips for trick or treaters.
Safety Tips for Halloween:
- Have children put their phones away and pay full attention when walking or crossing the street
- Teach children to make eye contact with drivers before crossing a street
- Instruct trick or treaters to walk on sidewalks whenever possible
- Accompany young children at all times
- Carry glow sticks for better visibility at night
- Check costumes for trip hazards
Keep in mind these are only some of the many precautions that can be taken.
We wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween.
View on linkedIn: Post