We are committed to providing exceptional service to the Board of Trustees and homeowners on all issues.
- Respond promptly to all requests for service and emergencies.
- Maintain a 24-hour, 7-day answering service for emergencies. Board members have cell phone numbers for their community managers for immediate access should an emergency occur.
- Respond to emails and phone calls within one business day.
- Ensure work orders are reviewed and responded to in a timely manner.
Our experienced insurance department supports your Board’s ongoing insurance requirements.
- Review insurance coverage and seek competitive proposals. Research appropriate alternatives for the Board.
- Submit all premiums for payment so that coverage is maintained.
Unique to APM is our in-house resale staff dedicated to responding to homeowner requests for refinancing. We also serve third-party purchasers who require estimated closing statements for their title companies and closings. We are able to provide accurate resale packages to homeowners, realtors, and title companies for this important time-sensitive service.
- Set up new owner accounts and deposit checks received from title companies as soon as information is provided.
- For additional information please contact email@example.com